Links

21 November 2009

Vergnitz IV pattern Chimera’s (part 6)

 
Finished!!  Well after a week of not touching 40k I finally got around to finishing the last two chimeras that I had.  The weathering isn't that great, so I may go back later and try again, but these needed to be presentable for a game coming up on Monday so I had to at least give it a shot.


 

Here's a shot showing one of them from the right side.  The Regimental symbol was painted on after the weathering so it looks better than the rest of the tank.


And of course the rear troop doors.  Not much to really say here.  I originally wanted the wings a larger but all my attempts at free handing them looked like arse so I just hacked up one out of plastic and said that's it.
Hope you all enjoyed these.

No comments:

Post a Comment