Links

09 March 2010

Templar Tuesdays Sword Brethren

Here's my Sword Brethren squad from my now defunct BT army.  With the new Battle Missions book released I've been thinking more and more about dusting these guys off and bringing them out for a game or three.  As you can see they are a mix of models, only 2 are actually BT, the rest are either SM Sgt's or DA with robe's. 

I loved these guys in games and always took them when playing above 1000 pts.  Armed with a PF and PW, and 3 attacks on the charge they really could deal out some damage.  Throw in Furious Charge and you suddenly had these guys I5 and S5, more than enough to kill most enemy's including special characters.  You can even go that extra mile and give them all Terminator Honours and they jump up to 4 attacks on the charge and 3 in a normal round of close combat.  Ah yes, those were the days of hacking and slashing your way through the enemy.

Additionally when points were available I'd give them a Razorback to help get them into CC faster, equipped with twin linked HB's, extra armor and smoke they were guaranteed to get into the enemy lines awfully fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment