Links

22 May 2010

Imperial Fist (pt. 2)

Just wanted to show you all the next set of pictures of the Imperial fist I´ve been working on.  I should say right from the start that he is actually finished but I just have to get better pictures of him before I put them up here for all to see.
This is the first time that I´ve tried putting battle damage on a marine, and I have to admit I think it looks pretty darn good.  It  really makes me consider going back on my IG and adding a bit on their shoulder and body armor.
 Completed pics should be up by monday at the latest, so you´ll have to come back then to see how he looks with more damage, and bit of weathering.

2 comments:

  1. The battle damage looks great.

    I've never tried to paint an entire figure before assembly. You make it look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, In all honesty I think I paint about 90% of my mini's while they are still in pieces. It really allows me to get into the deep dark nooks and crannies. Although you do have to be a bit careful when gluing the bits on as not to ruin the paint job.

    ReplyDelete