Links

12 May 2014

Avenger Strike Fighter (Part 7)

Well as I mentioned in an earlier post, we had family from Russia visiting over the last 2 weeks.  It was quite an eventful time, especially as my knowledge of the russian language includes only the words for different "foods".  Of course their knowledge of English or German was about the same, so I had a lot of conversions through my daughter.

To that end I've had 0 time for gaming, but I did find a few minutes to do some painting.  The results of said time can be seen below.
Red is the standard color that all Pilots in VF-8455 wear.


Green is the uniform color worn by all Navigators assigned to VF-8455. Not shown is yellow for the flight-crew, and orange for all gunners.


In 5 days I'm off to the states for a conference, I'll be visiting "Cisco Live" San Francisco, can anyone recommend any gaming stores out that way?  I won't be bringing anything along to play, but I'd be interested having a look see, and I'm definitely picking up a few models.

1 comment: