Links

13 July 2015

Tank Commander ???


So here's a bit closer shot of tank commander.  The one below was taken on a different day, and really didn't come out so good, but it's the best I could do under the weather conditions.  I'm having a hard time deciding on a name for her, so far the choices are
Lt. Thrace
Lt. Vansen
Lt. Deering

The model itself was a blast to paint and I really enjoyed working with it.  The resin and details are superb, and there was hardly any flash, or deformed parts. GW better start paying attention to all the other companies out there, as many of them meet or exceed GW's "standards".   Once I have a name for her and the tank is finished I'll put up her fluff.

1 comment:

  1. See looks like the kind of girl your mom warned you about. And she has a tank.

    ReplyDelete