Links

11 April 2016

NSFW - Objective Marker

I have thought a long time about how best to distract the enemy on the battlefield, and at the same time provide inspiration for my own forces.  I believe that I may have now found something that will not only distract the enemy, but also inspire my army! This shall be one of my new Objective Markers.
I guess I have a few models like this laying around, but this is prolly the one that "shows" the most.  To be honest, this was also one of the few models that I have ever hated and I do mean Hated painting.
You see I have a rough time painting skin.  And although my version seems to work ok on IG, and such, I have never tried painting so much skin in my life.  In fact what you see here is prolly the 3rd or 4th version!!!!  I kept trying and my wife kept telling me that she look like 2 year old who just found the make-up drawer.


2 comments:

  1. Skin is the worst thing in the world to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she might enjoy people fighting over her.

    ReplyDelete